- Graphic Design
- Strong Software Knowledge
- Inventory Management
- HR Management
- Customer Service Management
- Project Management
- Budget Planning & Tracking
- Financial Data Analysis & Management
- Fundraising and Sales
- Team Oriented
- Deadline Conscientious
- Assessment of Trends
- Strategy Implementation
- Digital Media Insights
- Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Adobe Creative Software Suite
- CMS Website Development
- Social Media Development and Maintenance
- Human Resource Guidelines and Best Practices
- Employee Management
- Financial Tracking Software
Advancement Director, Christ the King Catholic School. I work to support Christ the King Catholic School’s mission and values by successfully executing and developing innovative fundraising through event planning, public relations, and donor-centered fundraising. The position requires me to focus on developing, nurturing, and maintaining positive relationships by informing our community, parents, grandparents, guardians, parishioners, and alumni about the school on a continued basis. I work closely with several school related boards and committees to continue growth and enrichment for the school. I maintain and monitor key budgets and track progress of many projects. The position necessitates that I use my excellent time management, multi-tasking, and communication skills while thinking creatively to maximize budget savings. I work efficiently for the benefit of all of Christ the King Catholic School’s stakeholders. Daily work skills used: financial literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office software, WordPress (CMS) website knowledge, Remind application, and preferred knowledge in Adobe software and other technology as appropriate to execute responsibilities.
- Reporting to superiors and others associated with the school community the necessary updates of projects, finances, and positioning of important marketing concepts.
- Holistic marketing work, including, overseeing all fundraising, event coordination, advertising development, and execution of promotions.
- Fully developing all communications channels by developing written media, social media creation, social media maintenance, website creation, website maintenance, and presenting important information to large groups.
- Performing other office duties such as answering phones, updating calendars, emailing, and directing stakeholders to the appropriate areas for authoritative answers.
- Serving on the Board of Trustees for the Trust and Endowment Fund, Parent-Teacher Organization, and School Board.
- I serve on the Paint the Park Pink Steering Committee for the Ozark Affiliate of Susan G. Komen – River Valley.
- I served as the Christ the King Parent Teacher Organization’s Executive Board as Secretary and President.
- I served as a volunteer team coach with Western Arkansas Tennis Association’s Junior Team Tennis program.
- I served as a volunteer coach for girls’ basketball at Christ the King Catholic School.
- I served as a volunteer volleyball coach at Girls Inc.
- I served as the Camp Invention – Camp Marketer for the Christ the King Location.
University of Phoenix
Master’s in Business Administration Honors Degree.
University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science in Management Honors Degree.
University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton School of Business
Senior Level Course Study: Retail Marketing and Management.
University of Arkansas, Fulbright College of Arts & Science
Course Study: Biology/Pre-Medicine.